Depending on your specific requirements, you may also want to add new email accounts to a mailing list. This can be done easily from within the cPanel.
Follow the steps given below to accomplish the task.
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Go to Mail >> Mailing list.
3. Click on ‘modify’ button corresponding to the mailing list.
4. Log in to the new page that appear.
5. Go to Membership Management >> Mass Subscription.
6. Select ‘Subscribe’ for the first field.
7. Select the next two options as per the requirement
8. Enter the email address which is to be added to the mailing list in the first box.
9. Enter the additional text to be added to the top of your invitation or the subscription notification in the second box
10. click on Submit your changes.
That’s how you can have new emails added to a mailing list.