Watch this video tutorial to learn how to back up your website in cPanel.
This tutorial is for customers on the Pickaweb shared hosting package.
Backing up your cPanel account, you can easily get this task done.
Depending on your specific requirements, you can either do a full or partial back up of your website.
Follow these steps to do a full back up –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. In the Files section, click on the Backup Wizard icon.
3. On the Backup screen, click the Backup button.
4. Click the Full Backup button.
5. Select the Backup Destination.
6. Click the Generate Backup button.
You’ve successfully done a full back up of your website. You can download this back up by clicking available link.