In this video, we show you how to change the password of a hosting account in WHM.
This tutorial is for our reseller hosting customers.
When you’re managing multiple web hosting accounts as a reseller, you may come across password issues. For example, if one of your customers forgets their password or wants a new one you can easily do this in WHM. The Account Functions feature in WHM allows you to change passwords.
Here are the steps to follow –
1. Log in to your WHM.
2. Click on the Account Functions icon.
3. Click the Password Modification link in left navigation.
4. Select the account that needs a password change.
5. Scroll down a little, and enter a new password.
6. Confirm the password by entering it again.
7. Click the Change Password button.
You’ve successfully changed the password of the selected account.