There are many cases when you need to edit the code of your site. You can actually do this from your end by using the File Manager option from your cPanel.
Here are the steps that you need to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel using the login details that Pickweb has provided to you.
2. Browse through to access File Manager under the tab “Files”.
3. Select the option “Home Directory” and proceed.
4. Navigate to the location of the file that you need to edit.
5. Select the file and then select the option “Code Editor” (On the top file list). Please refer the screen shot given below.
6. When you click on edit a new widow will open up where you can edit the code that you wish to.
7. Once you have done the changes, then please safe the file by clicking on “Save Changes” on the right hand top corner.
That’s how you can use code editor from File Manager.