Check out this quick video to find out how you can configure your email settings on your iPad.
When accessing and managing emails from an iPad, you may want to configure the email settings so that your email account functions exactly according to your requirements. You can get all the email settings changes done within minutes.
Here’s a quick look at some of key settings you can configure –
1. Locate and press the Settings icon.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from left menu.
3. Press the Fetch New Data option.
4. Enable the Push feature, if your email service supports it.
5. Alternatively, choose a schedule to fetch emails at certain intervals.
6. Return to the Mail Settings screen.
7. Press Show to choose the number of messages shown at one time.
8. Press Preview to choose the number of Preview Lines to show.
9. Adjust the font size as required by pressing Minimum Font Size.
10. Choose ON or OFF for Show To/Cc Label.
11. Press Signature to set up your email signature.
12. Choose the email account which you want to use as default account.
There’s a lot more that you can do from here. Configure your email settings in any way that suits you best.