In this video tutorial, you’ll find out how to create and manage tasks and task lists in Gmail.
Among other host of useful features that Gmail offers you, it also allows you to create a Tasks list. If you want to keep track of all the upcoming events and programs that are important to you, you can use this feature to create to-do lists. You can create and manage these tasks quite easily from inside your Gmail inbox. It takes only a few moments.
The steps you’ll need to follow include –
- Log in to your Gmail inbox.
- Click the Tasks link in the left menu.
- Click below the task name or hit enter.
- Type in another task, as per your requirements.
- Click the checkbox against the task that you’ve completed.
- Click the arrow to enter more details about a task.
- Select a Due Date for the task.
- Enter a Note for the task.
- If you have multiple task lists, select the appropriate list for the task.
- When finished, click the Back to list link.
- Go to the Actions menu at the bottom.
- Use the various functions as required.
- Go to the List menu and click New List, as shown in the video.
- Type a name for the new list.
- Click the OK button.
- Open the list menu again.
- Select the list to go back to the default list.
- Minimize the task window.
- Select an email conversation.
- Go to the More Actions submenu at the top.
- Click the Add to Tasks function.
- Click the Related email link to see that conversation.
- Click the arrow to edit the task (the conversation you added just now).
- Fill out the details as required.
- Scroll down and lick the X symbol to disunite this task from email.
That’s how you can use multiple functions, create task lists and manage them effectively in your Gmail.