Watch this video on how to create a MySQL database in cPanel.
Creating a MySQL database for your site is extremely easy. You can do this via your hosting control panel.
You create it using the MySQL Database Wizard.
Follow these steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. In the Databases section, click on the MySQL Database Wizard icon.
3. Enter a name for the database you want to create.
4. Click the Next Step button.
5. Create a user for this database.
a) Enter a username.
b) Enter a password.
c) Enter the password again for confirmation.
6. Click the Create User button.
7. Check the All Privileges check box.
8. Click the Next Step button.
Your MySQL database has been successfully created and the new user has been added as well.