Watch this video on how you can create a new account in cPanel.
If you have a reseller plan, go to WHM so that you can create new accounts.
Follow these steps –
1. Log in to your WHM.
2. Click on the Account Functions icon.
3. Click on the Create a New Account sub-icon.
4. Fill out the new domain information which includes the domain name, username, password and contact email for the new account.
5. Choose a hosting package.
6. Click the Create button.
You’ve successfully created a new web hosting account on the server, along with a cPanel account for the same.
- Create a New Account – cPanel Documentation
- WHM Home Interface – cPanel Documentation