In this video, we show you how to create a new Google account.
Gmail is one of the most popular email services provided by Google, free of cost. Hundreds of thousands of people around the globe use Gmail to send and receive email messages on a day-to-day basis. If you plan to use Gmail and don’t have a Google account, you should create a new one quickly. With a Google account, you won’t be able to access only Gmail but a lot of other features that Google offers.
To create a new Google account, follow these steps
- Open your browser and type gmail.com.
- Scroll down a little and click the Create an account button.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Type your Desired Login Name.
- Click the Check Availability button to see whether the login name you chose is available.
- If your chosen login name is unavailable, pick one from the suggestions.
- Enter a password.
- Re-enter the password for confirmation.
- If you want, select Stay Signed In and Enable Web History options.
- Choose a Security Question from drop-down.
- Write an answer for the chosen question.
- Enter a Secondary Email.
- Enter your location (i.e. the country you belong to).
- Enter the verification text in the box provided.
- Agree to the Google’s Terms of Service.
- Finally, click this button – I accept. Create my Account.
That’s how you can create a new Google account. You’ll also receive a message confirming that you account was created, along with a quick video tutorial for an overview of the key features that Gmail offers.