Delete cache in Google Chrome
You have full control over your browsing data. This data includes your browsing and download history, cache, cookies, passwords, and saved form data. Use the “Clear browsing data” dialog to delete all your data or just a portion of your data, collected during a specific period of time.
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of timeto delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.