In this video tutorial, we show you how to edit or delete packages in WHM.
There may be times when you would want to modify or remove web hosting accounts from your Pickaweb reseller package.
With WHM you can easily do this in a few simple steps.
Here’s how to do it –
1. Log in to your WHM.
2. Click on the Packages icon.
3. On the next page, click on the Edit a Package sub-icon.
4. Select the package you want to edit and click the Edit button.
5. Modify or edit the selected package as required.
6. Once you’re done, click the Save Changes button.
You’ve successfully modified your chosen web hosting package as per your specific requirements.
7. Click the Packages link again.
8. Click on the Delete a Package icon.
9. Select the package you want to delete.
10. Click the Delete button.
You’ve successfully deleted the selected hosting package from your reseller hosting plan. It’s important to note that deleting a package does not remove the actual hosting account created through the package. It’s only the package as an option that gets deleted.