1. Log in to your Plesk Panel and click on “Domains” to list them.
2. Select by clicking on the domain name for which you want to make the DNS changes.
3. Then click on “DNS Settings” under the “Web Site” tab.
4. To add a record, click on “Add Record” and to edit any entry click on DNS record.
5. You can select the record type (A, CNAME, MX etc) from the drop down.
6. Enter the required details and click on OK.
[NOTE : Although you have clicked “OK”, the DNS changes are not yet saved. After clicking on OK in step 7, you will be asked if you really want to save the changes or not. For saving the changes click on “UPDATE”.]
The DNS changes are not instant. You will need to wait for the changes to propagate world-wide. Normally it takes about 6-8 hours for the propagation to complete.
If you have any further queries or are facing any issues, feel free to write to us at [email protected]