In order to embed a youtube video on one of your blog posts, follow these steps.
- Go to YouTube, and choose the video you want to embed.
- Open the video.
- Just below the video, click on Share.
- Now, click on Embed.
- Click on Show More.
- Choose the video size and other options as required.
- Copy the code, shown above the preview.
- Paste the code in notepad.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Create a new post or edit an existing post.
- Switch to the text (i.e. HTML) version of the post.
- Copy and paste the code from notepad in the post.
- Switch to the Visual version and see how it looks.
- Update the post or save it as draft to publish when you want.
That’s how you can embed any video from YouTube into a WordPress blog post and share it with your readers.