Watch this video tutorial on how to generate and install SSL certificates in WHM.
This tutorial is for customers on the reseller hosting package.
In WHM, you can generate and install domain-specific SSL certificates for your customers.
You can purchase SSL certificates from Pickaweb.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your WHM interface.
2. Click on the SSL/TLS icon.
3. Click on the Generate an SSL Certificate and Signing Request sub-icon.
4. Complete the form.
5. Click the Create button.
You’ve successfully generated a certificate signing request (CSR).
6. Click the Install an SSL Certificate and Setup the Domain link on the left.
7. Paste your certificate.
When you paste your certificate in the space provided, the domain, username and IP address may fill in automatically. If that doesn’t happen, you’ll need to fill this in manually.
8. Paste the key that was generated with the certificate signing request.
9. Paste the ca bundle (optional).
10. Click the Submit button.
That’s how you can generate SSL certificate signing requests and install it on the server.