The first thing that you need to do is to create an email address in your web hosting control panel. When you have done this all you need to do now is to set up your email address on your PC, laptop/Tablet or mobile device. Please search in our step by step video tutorials.
[Please note that we have also prepared a full Email Troubleshooting guide.]
If your domain is pointing to the correct nameservers then the configuration settings will be:
1. E-mail Address: Your complete email address
2. Password: Your email password
3. Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.domain(eg: mail.pickaweb.co.uk)
4. Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain(eg: mail.pickaweb.co.uk)
5. Outbound SMTP Port: 25 or 26 [ Some ISPs block port 25 traffic to reduce spamming. If you are unable to send out mails through port 25, try port 26. ]
6. Inbound POP3 Port: 110
Do NOT check the “Log on using secure authentication” check box and Do NOT enable SSL/TLS for this email account.