Watch this video to find out how to access Webmail in cPanel.
Webmail allows you to send and receive emails from just any computer with internet access. You can open it in a browser regardless of where you are.
There are several webmail applications to choose from eg: horde, squirrelmail etc
Follow the steps given below to use Webmail from within the cPanel interface of your website –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. In the Mail section, click on the Email Accounts icon.
3. Click-open the More drop-down menu for the email account you wish to access.
4. In the menu, click on Access Webmail.
5. Enter the password for your email.
6. Click the Log in button.
7. Once logged in, click the specific Webmail application that’s available to you.
8. Click the Log in button.
You’re in. Check your email messages, compose a new one or manage your inbox as you want.