A PDF (Portable Document Format) is a type of file which contains the electronic image of a document.
Not only can it be viewed, but it can also be printed or forwarded to a friend or contact.
There are times when you may want to add a downloadable PDF link to a WordPress post so that it’s available for all your readers to download and read.
To do it, you’ll need to follow these steps –
1. Log in to your WordPress admin.
2. Navigate to Posts in the left navigation menu.
3. Click the Add New link.
4. Now, click on the Add Media button.
5. Click on the Upload Files button.
6. Click on the Select Files button.
7. Once the file has been added, click the Insert into Post button.
That’s how you can quickly include a PDF download link in any of the WordPress post you may want.
If you are looking to set up a WordPress blog check Pickaweb.