Just like you can add a PDF files, you can also add an MP3 file to a WordPress post. MP3 or audio files are often included in posts in the form of podcasts. If you want to add them to your posts, you can do it in just a couple of steps from your WordPress admin section.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your WordPress admin.
2. Go to Posts in the left navigation menu.
3. Then, click the Add New link.
4. Click on the Add Media button.
5. Click on the Upload Files button.
6. Click on the Select Files button.
7. Once the files are added, click the Insert into Post button.
That’s how you can add MP3 files and create links in your WordPress posts. All the files that you upload or add are saved in the Uploads folder located in the wp-content directory.