In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to change an email account password in cPanel.
You can easily change the password of your email account.
Follow these steps:
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Mail category.
3. Click on the Email Accounts icon.
4. Find the email account for which you want to change the password.
5. Click the Change Password link next to that account.
6. Enter a new password.
7. Re-enter the new password for confirmation.
8. Click the Change Password button.
That’s how you can change the password for a particular email account in your cPanel. You’ll get a message confirming the same.
[Note: Do remember to also update your email client with the new password so that you can retrieve your emails.]