In this video, we show how you can change Softaculous settings and email settings.
For your convenience, Softaculous provides you with a number of options to modify the basic settings. You can change both Softaculous settings as well as email settings from within the cPanel of your website. The task can be accomplished in just a few clicks.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon to open it.
4. Click on the Settings icon at the top.
5. Make changes ( such as language, menu and timezone) as required.
6. Click the Edit Settings button to save.
7. Click the Email Settings icon at the top.
8. Make changes (such as email address, installation emails and remove installations) as required.
9. Click the Edit Email Settings button to save.
That’s how you can change the settings and email settings in Softaculous as per your specific requirements.