It’s easy to change the password of any of your email accounts from within the cPanel. The Email Accounts feature under the Mail section of cPanel allows you to do this task.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1) Log in to cPanel.
2) Go to the section Mail >> Email Accounts.
3) Click the Change Password button to the right of an email address for which you would like to change the email password for.
4) In the box to the right of Password, type the new password for the email address.
5) In the box to the right of Password (again), type the new password again.
6) Click the Change Password button.
Your email password has been changed successfully.