The video tutorial helps you learn how to change your email password on your iPad.
This tutorial is for customers on the Pickaweb hosting services.
You may need to change your email password on your iPad from time to time. The password update becomes necessary when your email password has changed.
You can change your email password on your iPad in just a few steps.
The steps you’ll need to follow are –
1. Locate and press the Settings icon.
2. Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars in the left menu.
3. Choose the account for which you want to change the password.
4. Now, select the email account.
5. Enter your new password in the Password field.
6. Press the Done button after you have typed the password.
7. Press the Done button again.
Your email password on your iPad has been changed successfully.
Now, you can continue accessing and managing your emails.
I hope you found this information useful on how to change the password of your email on your Ipad.
Thanks for reading and leave your questions below to keep the conversation going.