The video tutorial helps you learn how to change your email password on your iPad.
You may need to change your email password on your iPad from time to time. The password update becomes necessary when your email password has changed. You can accomplish this task on your iPad within a couple of minutes.
The steps you’ll need to follow are –
1. Locate and press the Settings icon.
2. Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars in the left menu.
3. Choose the account for which you want to change the password.
4. Now, select the email account.
5. Enter your new password in the Password field.
6. Press the Done button after you have typed the password.
7. Press the Done button again.
Your email password on your iPad has been changed successfully. Now, you can continue accessing and managing your emails.