Each time you access a website through your web browser, your web browser’s cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites you visit. This helps for very quick loading on your next visit because your web browser doesn’t have to newly retrieve information from the remote web server. You might need to periodically clear the cache to allow your browser to function more efficiently.
The steps to clear cache for various Browsers are given below
1.Click on ‘Tools’, and select ‘Delete Browsing History’.
2.Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
3.Click on ‘Delete’.
1.Click on “Tools”, and select “Clear Recent History”.
2.From the Time range to clear: Click on drop-down menu and select the desired range.
3.Click the down arrow next to “Details” to choose which elements of the history to clear.
4.Click on “Clear Now”.
You can also choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from the option
‘Time range to clear’. Choose ‘Everything’ to clear your entire cache.
1. Click on ‘settings’ > ‘Preferences’ > ‘Under the Hood’ or you can simply enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData in the
2. Select the items you want to clear from the list.
3. Click on ‘Clear Browsing Data’.
You can also choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from the option ‘Obliterate the following items from’. Choose ‘the beginning of time’ to clear your entire cache.
Opera Web Browser
1.Click ‘Opera menu’ > ‘select Settings’ > ‘Delete Private Data’.
2. select the items you want to clear.
3. click Delete.
1. Click ‘Safari menu’ > select ‘Reset Safari’.
2. Select the items you want to clear, and then click Reset.
Mobile Safari for iPhone OS
1.From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
2. At the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, tap Clear cookies and data, or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.