Watch this video to find out how you can create a MySQL database user in cPanel.
There are several web applications that require a database to function. But once a database has been created, you’ll need to create users (and assign them) to the same. Only MySQL users, with all the privileges given, are able to access a MySQL database. You can create a MySQL database user within a couple of minutes from your web hosting cPanel.
Here are steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Go to the Databases section on the home screen.
3. Click on the MySQL Databases icon.
4. Click the Jump to MySQL Users link, available at the top right of page.
5. In the Add New User section, type a username.
6. Enter a password.
7. Re-enter the password for confirmation.
8. Click the Create User button.
That’s how you can create users for MySQL databases in cPanel.