The video shows you how to create a new email account in cPanel.
When you buy a new web hosting plan or cPanel hosting, you don’t have an email account set up by default. But you can easily create an email account from inside the cPanel interface.
Follow these steps to get it done –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Go to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Email Accounts icon.
4. Enter the email address you want to create.
5. Enter a password for this new account.
6. Enter the password again for confirmation.
7. Set a mailbox quota.
8. Finally click the Create Account button.
That’s how you can create a new email account from within the cPanel of your web hosting space within minutes.