In this video tutorial, we show you how to create an auto responder for a specific time period in cPanel.
While cPanel offers you the tool to create auto responders, it also provides you with a number of options so that the auto responder you create suits your exact requirements. If you’re setting up an auto responder, you don’t need to start and stop it manually. You can set it up for a specific time period from within your web hosting control panel.
Here’s how to edit an existing auto responder and set it for a specific period of time in cPanel –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Go to the Mail section on the home screen.
3. Click on the Auto Responders icon.
4. Click the Edit link next to an auto responder.
5. Click the Customs options, which is next to Start.
6. Select a date and time when you want the auto responder to start.
7. Click the Customs options, which is next to Stop.
8. Select a date and time when you want the auto responder to stop.
9. Finally, click the Create/Modify button.
That’s how you can set an auto responder to a particular time to start and stop. You can do it even when you’re creating a new auto responder in your web hosting cPanel.