This video shows you how to create an email forwarder in cPanel.
You can easily create a mail forwarder via your hosting control panel.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Forwarders icon.
4. Click on Add Forwarder.
5. Enter the email address to forward.
6. Enter the destination email address (where forwarded emails will go).
7. Click the Add Forwarder button.
That’s how you can set up email forwarders in cPanel. After the forwarder has been created, all emails sent to the Address to Forward will be copied to the Destination email.