In this video tutorial, we show you how to create and manage email signatures in Apple Mail.
You can add style to your Apple Mail emails to make your communication more effective. From within your Apple Mail inbox, you can easily create and manage email signatures that are automatically placed at the end of each of your email messages. You can customize your emails in a way that they appear more professional to recipients.
Here’s how to do it –
1. Log in to your Apple Mail.
2. Go to Mail.
3. Click Preferences.
4. Select the Signature tab.
5. Click the plus (+) icon to add a new signature.
6. Assign a name to the new signature.
7. Type in the box to edit signature.
You can also create and use different signatures for different email address that you’ve added to Apple Mail.
8. Click an account.
9. Add a new signature (as we did in last step).
10. Set the default signature to use for this account.
That’s how you can create and manage email signatures in Apple Mail.