In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to delete a domain forwarder in cPanel.
If you don’t need a domain forwarder in cPanel anymore, you can delete it.
Just go to the Forwarders section under the Mail category of your cPanel interface.
As soon as you have a domain forwarder deleted, all emails sent to a domain will stop being copied to another.
Follow these steps:
1. Log in to your web hosting cpanel.
2. Go to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Forwarders icon.
4. Click the Add Domain Forwarder button.
5. Click the red X icon next to the forwarder you want deleted.
6. Click Delete Domain Forwarder to confirm deletion.
That’s how you can delete a domain forwarder that you had earlier created in cPanel but is no longer required.