The video shows you how to delete a MySQL database in cPanel.
There are times when you would want to remove a MySQL database that you don’t need any more.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Databases section on the home screen.
3. Click on the MySQL Databases icon.
4. In the list of Current Databases, locate the one you want to delete.
5. Click the Delete link next to that database.
6. Click the Delete Database button to confirm deletion.
That’s how you can delete any MySQL database that’s no longer required within minutes.
We hope you have found this technote useful on how to delete a MySQL database in cPanel.
Thanks for reading and leave your questions below to keep the conversation going.