In this video tutorial, you’ll discover how to delete a MySQL database user in cPanel.
Apart from removing a user from a database, you can also delete them altogether from cPanel. When you remove a user from a particular database, they’ll still exist. But deleting a user will have them removed forever. If you think a particular user is no longer needed, you may want to delete them. It can be done within minutes.
Here are the steps to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Database category.
3. Click on the MySQL Databases icon.
4. Locate the Current Users section at the bottom of the page.
5. Click the Delete icon next to the user you want deleted.
6. Click the Delete User button to confirm deletion.
That’s how you can have a MySQL database user deleted from within the web hosting cPanel control panel.