In this video, you’ll learn how to delete an auto responder in cPanel.
The auto responder feature in cPanel is used when you want to send automatic responses to senders from your inbox. You may want to create an auto responder when you’re leaving out of town for a period of time or going on a vacation. But when you don’t need an auto responder anymore, you can delete it from inside your web hosting cPanel.
To delete an auto responder, follow these steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. On the home screen, go to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Auto Responders icon.
4. Click the Delete link next to the auto responder you want to delete.
5. Click the Delete Auto Responder button to confirm deletion.
That’s how you can remove an existing auto responder in moments. It’s important to note that you cannot delete and save an auto responder for future use at the same time. Once an auto responder has been deleted, it will be removed for once and all.