In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to delete an email account in cPanel.
There are times when you may want to delete one or more email accounts that you had created from your web hosting cPanel earlier. If this is something you need to do, you can easily achieve it in just a few steps.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Email Accounts icon.
4. Locate the Email Account you want to delete in the table at bottom.
5. Press the Delete link which appears next to that account.
6. Confirm deletion by clicking the Delete button on the next page.
That’s how you can delete any email account in your web hosting cPanel in a minute.