In this video tutorial, we show you how to delete an email forwarder in cPanel.
Just like you can create email forwarders in cPanel, you can also delete them when they are no more required. In a few simple clicks, you can accomplish this task from inside your web hosting cPanel.
Here are steps to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Mail section.
3. Click on Forwarders icon.
4. Locate the forwarder you want to delete.
5. Click on the Delete link next to that particular forwarder.
6. Click the Delete Forwarder button to confirm.
That’s how you can have any of the email forwarders that you created earlier in the cPanel deleted so that emails from one email address are not redirected to another anymore.