Find out in this video tutorial how to edit an auto responder in cPanel.
Once you’ve created an auto responder in cPanel, you can always go back to it and edit the details as required. Whether you want to change the text of the response message, the interval, start/stop time or other options, you can accomplish it all in just a few clicks.
Here’s how to edit an existing auto responder –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Go to the Mail section on home screen.
3. Click on the Auto Responders icon.
4. Locate the Auto Responder you want to edit.
5. Click the Edit link against that auto responder.
6. Make edits as required.
7. When done, click the Create/Modify button.
That’s how you can edit any of the existing auto responders in your web hosting cPanel.