When running a WordPress site, you may encounter a number of issues. One of the most common of them is the problem of WordPress logging out over and over again. If you have exhausted all the troubleshooting tips and things don’t work, we have a quick fix. The WordPress logging out or session timeout problem occurs when you are accessing your site from a URL that isn’t the same as entered in the Settings section.
If you have a wordpress web hosting service check the following instructions to fix it –
1. Log in to your WordPress admin area.
2. In the left navigation, click on Settings.
3. Now, match the URLs in WordPress Address and Site Address fields.
4. Enter the same URL in both fields.
5. Click the Save Changes button.
If the URL in the WordPress Address field is http://yourdomain.com and the URL in the Site Address field is http://www.yourdomain.com, then you’ll face the logging out issue. As soon as you have same URLs in both fields, the issue will go away.