Watch this video tutorial to know how you can import data from other email clients.
If you’re going to use Apple Mail, you shouldn’t worry a bit about importing your data from other email clients. In just a few clicks, you can accomplish this task without any hassle.
Follow these steps –
1. Log in to your Apple Mail.
2. Go to File.
3. Click Import Mailboxes (towards the bottom of menu).
4. Choose the program from where you want data imported.
5. Click the Continue button.
6. Browse for the location of your profile.
7. Click the Choose button.
8. Select the items to import.
9. Click the Continue button.
10. Finally, click the Done button.
You’ve successfully imported data to your Apple Mail from another email program. Check the Import folder for the new items.