Watch this video to know how you can install Coppermine from Softaculous.
Originally developed by Gregory Demar, Coppermine is an extremely useful picture gallery, which includes a host of easy to use features. The PHP-based multi-purpose software application is used by hundreds of thousands of websites and portals worldwide. You can install Coppermine from Softaculous in cPanel in a few clicks.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services category.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon.
4. Click on Coppermine under Image Galleries in left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab.
6. Select HTTPS protocol, if your site has SSL certification.
7. Choose the domain name where you want to install it.
8. Enter a Directory and a Database Name.
9. Enter a Galley Name and a Gallery Description.
10. Enter an Admin Username, Password and Email.
11. Click the Install button.
In a moment, Coppermine picture gallery script will be installed and you’ll receive a message confirming the same.