The video shows you how to install Dolphin from Softaculous in cPanel.
If you’re planning to build social networks, dating sites or web communities, Dolphin is the most sophisticated option. The open source, free software application is packed with loads of easily customizable features like video chat, mailbox, forums, video sharing, iPhone app etc. You can install Dolphin from Softaculous in cPanel. Only a couple of clicks, and you’re ready to use this free software for your site building needs.
To install Dolphin, you’ll need to follow these steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Go to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon.
4. Click on Dolphin under Portals/CMS in left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab on the Overview page.
6. Select HTTPS, if you’ve purchased SSL certificate.
7. Select the domain name where you want it installed.
8. Enter a Directory and Database Name.
9. Enter a Site Name and Site Description.
10. Enter an Admin Username, Password and Email.
11. Finally, click the Install button.
Dolphin will be installed in a moment. You’ll also receive a message confirming a successful installation.