In this video, you’ll learn how to install Drupal from Softaculous.
For building dynamic websites or portals, Drupal happens to be one of the most preferred CMSes. User administration, publishing workflow, discussion capabilities, news aggregation and meta data functionalities are some of the most important features of this open-source application. If you want to install Drupal from Softaculous, you can achieve it from inside the web hosting control panel in just a few clicks.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow for installation –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Go to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon.
4. Click on Drupal under Portals/CMS in the left navigation.
5. Click on the Install tab.
6. Select the domain name where you want it installed.
7. Enter a Directory and Database name.
8. Set the Site Name; it can be changed later.
9. Enter Admin Username, Password and Email.
10. Click the Install button.
That’s how you can install Drupal CMS using Softaculous. A message confirms that the installation was successful.