Watch this video to know how to install Joomla from Softaculous.
For being an extremely powerful CMS, Joomla has won multiple awards and accolades. If you want to use Joomla to build websites or other web applications, you can install it from Softaculous. It’s both an open-source tool and free to use. Due to its robust features, it’s extensively used by a wide range of businesses and organizations all around.
Follow these steps to install Joomla using Softaculous –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon.
4. Click on Joomla under Portals/CMS in the left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab on the Overview page.
6. Select the domain where you want to install it.
7. Enter a Directory and Database name.
8. Enter Site Name and Site Description.
9. Enter Admin Username, Password, Real Name and Email.
10. Click the Install button.
You’ll get a message in a moment confirming the successful installation of Joomla.