In this video, we walk you through the steps required to install Magento from Softaculous.
Developed by Varien, Magento is a popular e-commerce web application. Millions of developers and business owners use this software to build online stores. The application’s enterprise-class features provide you with greater control over your e-commerce website. You can install Magento from Softaculous in cPanel within a few moments.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow for installation –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Go to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on Softaculous icon.
4. Click on Magento under E-Commerce in left navigation.
5. Click on the Install tab on the Overview page.
6. If your site carries SSL certification, choose HTTPS protocol.
7. Select the domain name where you want to install it.
8. Enter a Directory and Database Name.
9. Enter an Admin Username, Password, First Name, Last Name and Email.
10. Click the Install button.
The Magento software will be installed in an instant. You’ll receive a message that the installation was done successfully.