Check out this video tutorial to find out how to install MediaWiki from Softaculous.
MediaWiki is a PHP-based wiki package. Originally developed to be used on Wikipedia, the software application is now widely used for a number of wiki-related projects. It offers you a highly active forum where you can find answers to your relevant questions. You can install MediaWiki from Softaculous in cPanel in just a few clicks.
To install MedaiWiki, follows these steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Scroll down to the Software/Services category.
3. Locate Softaculous and click-open it.
4. Click on MediaWiki under Wikis in left navigation.
5. Click on the Install tab at the top of pane.
6. If your site carries SSL certification, choose HTTPS as protocol.
7. Select the domain name where you want to install it.
8. Enter a Directory and Database Name.
9. Enter a Wiki Name and Wiki Email.
10. Enter an Admin Name and Admin password.
11. Click the Install button.
MediaWiki will be installed in an instant. You’ll get a confirmation message that the wiki package was successfully installed.