Learn in this video how to install MODx from Softaculous.
A PHP-based, open source web application, MODx allows you to exercise better control over your online content. With this application at your disposal, you can create websites to your exact requirements very fast. If you want to use it, you can install it from Softaculous. You can do it from within your web hosting control panel in minutes.
Here’s how you can install MODx using Softaculous –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon.
4. Click on MODx under Portals/CMS in the left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab on the Overview page.
6. Choose the Domain Name where you want to install it.
7. Enter a Directory and Database Name.
8. Enter a Site Name.
9. Enter the Admin Username, Password and Email.
10. Click the Install button.
In a moment, you’ll get a confirmation message telling you that MODx installation was successful.