In this video, we show you how to install MyBB from Softaculous.
MyBB powers a large number of forums on the web. Developed by the MyBB Group, it’s a free software application which gives you greater control over your forum or bulletin board with tons of easily customizable features, along with a discussion board for advice. If you’re planning to use this application, you can install it from Softaculous in minutes.
Here’s how to install MyBB –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Go to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon.
4. Click on MyBB under Forums in left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab.
6. Choose HTTPS protocol, if your site has SSL.
7. Select the domain name where you want to install it.
8. Enter a Directory and Database Name.
9. Enter a Site Name, Board Name and Board Email.
10. Enter an Admin Username, Password and Email.
11. Click the Install button.
MyBB forum software will be installed in a moment. You’ll receive a message confirming the installation.