In this video, we show you how to install Nucleus from Softaculous.
Nucleus is one of those content management systems that make blogging great fun. The software application comes along with a lot of flexibility for bloggers/writers. You can install Nucleus using Softaculous from within the web hosting cPanel. Just in a few clicks, you’ll have the Nucleus CMS installed and ready to use.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services section.
3. Click-open Softaculous.
4. Click on Nucleus in the left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab.
6. Select the domain for which you want to install Nucleus.
7. Enter a Directory and Database name to be created.
8. Enter Site Name and Site Short Name under Site Settings.
9. Enter Admin username, password, real name and email.
10. Click the Install button.
That’s how you can install the Nucleus CMS software and improve your website publishing experience.