Watch this video to learn how to install osCommerce from Softaculous.
If you’re planning to set up an online shopping store, osCommerce can prove to be a great solution. The e-commerce software is completely free and loaded with an array of easy to use features. Since manual installations can cause different types of issues, you can install osCommerce from Softaculous automatically in just a couple of minutes.
To install osCommerce, you’ll need to follow these steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services category.
3. Click on Softaculous.
4. Click on osCommerce under E-Commerce in left navigation.
5. Click on the Install tab, available at the top of the pane.
6. If your site has SSL, choose HTTPS protocol.
7. Enter a Directory and Database Name.
8. Set the Store Name, Store Owner and Store Address.
9. Enter an Admin Username, Admin Password and Admin Email.
10. Click the Install button.
In an instant, you’ll get a message confirming that the osCommerce software installation was successful.