In this video tutorial, we show you how to install phpBB from Softaculous.
If you’re planning to set up a bulletin board, whether a small or a multiple-category one, phpBB is the way to go. This open-source software application is used by both small businesses and corporate alike. You can install phpBB from Softaculous in minutes. Also, phpBB can be easily integrated with a wide range of existing systems.
Follow these steps to install phpBB –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services section.
3. Click-open Softaculous.
4. Click on phpBB under Forums in left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab.
6. Choose a protocol: HTTP or HTTPS.
7. Select the domain name where you want to install it.
8. Enter a Directory and Database Name.
9. Enter a Site Name, Site Description and a Board Email.
10. Enter an Admin Username, Password and Email.
11. Click the Install button.
You’ll have phpBB installed in a moment. A message will confirm that the installation was successfully done.