The video walks you through the steps you’ll need to follow to install Serendipity from Softaculous.
Among many other scripts, Softaculous also allows you to install Serendipity from cPanel. Serendipity is a PHP-based weblog application that makes it easy to manage a blog or a homepage. Whether you’re a casual user or a professional one, this application fulfills the requirements of all. Once you’ve Serendipity installed, you can use its advanced plugin architecture to modify the look, feel and features of your blog.
Follow these steps to install Serendipity from your cPanel –
1. Log in to the cPanel of your website.
2. Go to the Software/Services section.
3. Click-open Softaculous.
4. Click on Serendipity in the left navigation.
5. Click on the Install tab.
6. Select the domain where you want to install it.
7. Enter a directory and database name.
8. Enter a site name and description.
9. Fill out the admin account details.
10. Finally, click the Install button.
After a moment, you’ll receive a confirmation message that the software was installed successfully.