The video walks you through the steps to install Textpattern from Softaculous.
Textpattern is a preferred CMS because it offers great ease of use, excellent support and a host of useful features. If you want to install Textpattern to gain complete control over content and presentation, you can do it in minutes from Softaculous in your web hosting cPanel. Key features of this free web application include enhanced security, easy management, in-depth wiki documentation and helpful community among others.
Here’s how to get Textpattern installed –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Go to the Software/Services section.
3. Click-open Softaculous.
4. Click on Textpattern under Blogs in left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab on the Overview page.
6. Select the domain name where you want to install it.
7. Enter a Directory and Database name to be created.
8. Enter a Site Name and Site Description.
9. Enter Admin Username, Password, Real Name and Email.
10. Click the Install button.
In a moment, you’ll get a message confirming that the Textpattern software was successfully installed.